Here is a list of some audio devices that have been successfully tested with Mixcraft:
- Audiogram6 (USB) -- Yamaha.com
- Audiophile 2496 (PCI) -- M-audio.com
- Delta 1010LT (PCI) -- M-audio.com
- Delta 44 (PCI) -- M-audio.com
- Focusrite Saffire Pro Firewire -- Focusrite.com
- Lexicon Lambda (USB) -- Lexiconpro.com
- Line 6 Toneport (USB) -- Line6.com
- Tascam US-144MKII (USB) -- Tascam.com
- Tascam US-600 (USB) -- Tascam.com
- Roland Quad-Capture (USB) -- Rolandus.com
NOTE: This is by no means a comprehensive list of devices that work with Mixcraft, these are just some of the ones that Acoustica staff and customers have used.
The general rule is; If it works with Windows, it works with Mixcraft. Mixcraft will use any audio source that Windows provides for it, so if Windows installs your device without issue, Mixcraft should be able to use it.