One way to create a "reverb" effect using MP3 Audio Mixer is to use the following trick:
- Load the sound.
- "Copy" the sound by right clicking and selecting "Copy" from the menu (or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C)
- "Paste" the sound directly under the original, but this time move the sound slightly to the right (so that the copy of the sound would start less than a second after the original)
- Select "Pan" from the drop down menu on the tool bar.
- Pan the original sound entirely to the "left" speaker.
- Pan the copied sound entirely to the "right" speaker.
- Listen to it and adjust as necessary by moving the copied sound more to the left or to the right.