Start a conversation

How do I get a smaller hole in the center of the CD or DVD?

Printing media with the smaller center hole is generally referred to as "full," "full-faced" or "full coverage." When you go to choose your printing template in the paper type setting, look for the "full" version of the template and it will provide the smaller center hole.
Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Eric V

  2. Posted
  3. Updated