Here"s how to make your own custom drum kits in Beatcraft:
- In Beatcraft, click on the File menu and select New Project.
- On the "Project Properties" screen, choose "No Kit" for the "Choose a drum kit to use" setting.
- Drag the drums you want into the Pattern Editor from the Sample Library.
- When you"ve got your new kit the way you want it, drag the new drum kit to the Kit Library.
- If your new kit doesn"t fit into any of the existing drum kit group categories, you can create a new group by right-clicking on one of the existing groups (for example: "Rock") and selecting "New Group..." Give it a name and save it and you can then drag your new kit into the new group.